TCM FD100 diesel forklift

PDF
TCM FD100 diesel forklift
TCM FD100 diesel forklift
TCM FD100 diesel forklift image 2
TCM FD100 diesel forklift image 3
TCM FD100 diesel forklift image 4
Interested in the ad?
1/4
PDF
$18,500
Contact the seller
Brand:  TCM
Model:  FD100
Type:  diesel forklift
Running hours:  4748 m/h
Load capacity:  22050 lb
Net weight:  30860 lb
Gross weight:  52910 lb
Mast type:  standard
Location:  China Shanghai
Placed on:  Jun 27, 2024
Forkliftonline ID:  VU36133
Description
Lifting height:  14.76 ft
Fork length:  4.92 ft
Forks width:  19.69 in
Overall dimensions:  18.01 ft × 7.35 ft × 9.51 ft
Engine
Brand:  Isuzu
Fuel:  diesel
Condition
Condition:  used
More details
Colour:  orange

More details — TCM FD100 diesel forklift

English
Shanghai Aite Machinery Trading Company specializes in the export of second-hand machinery. The main products are

second-hand excavators, second-hand loaders, second-hand motor graders, second-hand dump trucks, second-hand buses,

second-hand bulldozers and other construction machinery.

The payment terms

70% as deposit, the other 30% as balance before loading .

Mia (seller)

Whatsapp: show contacts

Wechat: show contacts

Email: show contacts
Important
This offer is for guidance only. Please request more precise information from the seller.
Purchase tips
Safety tips
PDF
Selling machinery or vehicles?
You can do it with us!
Similar ads
Contact the seller
$14,120 EUR €13,000
Load cap. 22050 lb Fuel diesel Mast type standard Lifting height 9.84 ft Fork length 18.04 ft Forks width 0.08 in
Year 2015 Mileage 3000 m/h Power
China
Contact the seller
$19,010 EUR €17,500
Year Mileage Power
China, Minhang District
Contact the seller
price on request
Load cap. 11020 lb Fuel diesel Speed 11.81 mi/h Mast type duplex Lifting height 9.84 ft Fork length 3.94 ft Forks width 5.91 in
Year 2015 Mileage 2800 m/h Power
China, Shanghai
Contact the seller
price on request
Fuel diesel Mast type triplex
Year 2015 Mileage 3000 m/h Power
China, Shanghai, Jinshan District
Contact the seller
$5,500
Load cap. 6614 lb Euro Euro 2 Fuel diesel Speed 11.81 mi/h Mast type standard Lifting height 9.84 ft Fork length 3.94 ft Forks width 3.94 in
Year 03/2017 Mileage 5000 m/h Power
China
Contact the seller
price on request
Load cap. 11020 lb Fuel diesel Speed 11.81 mi/h Mast type triplex Lifting height 14.76 ft Fork length 3.94 ft Forks width 5.91 in
Year 2015 Mileage 2800 m/h Power
China, Shanghai
Contact the seller
$8,800
Euro Euro 3 Fuel diesel
Year 09/2021 Mileage 1900 m/h Power
China, Shanghai
Contact the seller
price on request
Load cap. 6614 lb Fuel diesel Speed 11.81 mi/h Mast type duplex Lifting height 9.84 ft Fork length 4 ft Forks width 5.91 in
Year 2015 Mileage 2800 m/h Power
China, Shanghai
Contact the seller
price on request
Load cap. 6614 lb Fuel diesel Speed 11.81 mi/h Mast type duplex Lifting height 9.84 ft Fork length 3.94 ft Forks width 5.91 in
Year 2015 Mileage 2800 m/h Power
China, Shanghai
Contact the seller
price on request
Load cap. 330700 lb Euro Euro 4 Fuel diesel Speed 21.13 mi/h Mast type standard Lifting height 13120 ft Fork length 4.92 ft Forks width 0.08 in
Year 2018 Mileage 3500 m/h Power
China, Shanghai, Jinshan District
TCM FD150 diesel forklift TCM FD150 diesel forklift TCM FD150 diesel forklift
3
Contact the seller
$23,000
Load cap. 33070 lb Fuel diesel Mast type standard Lifting height 13.12 ft
Year 2009 Mileage Power
China, Shanghai
Contact the seller
price on request
Load cap. 6614 lb Fuel diesel Speed 11.81 mi/h Mast type duplex Lifting height 9.84 ft Fork length 3.94 ft Forks width 5.91 in
Year 2015 Mileage 2800 m/h Power
China, Shanghai
Contact the seller
price on request
Load cap. 22050 lb Euro Euro 2 Fuel diesel Speed 21.75 mi/h Mast type standard Lifting height 9.84 ft Fork length 4.92 ft Forks width 0.08 in
Year 2015 Mileage 2500 m/h Power
China, Shanghai, Jinshan District
Contact the seller
$5,800
Load cap. 6614 lb Fuel diesel Mast type standard Lifting height 9.84 ft Fork length 3.84 ft
Year 2016 Mileage 7364 m/h Power
China
Contact the seller
price on request
Load cap. 6614 lb Euro Euro 4 Fuel diesel Speed 27.96 mi/h Mast type standard Lifting height 9.84 ft Fork length 3.94 ft Forks width 0.04 in
Year 2018 Mileage 180 m/h Power
China, Shanghai, Jinshan District
Contact the seller
price on request
Load cap. 6614 lb Euro Euro 4 Fuel diesel Speed 27.96 mi/h Mast type standard Lifting height 9.84 ft Fork length 3.94 ft Forks width 0.04 in
Year 2014 Mileage 580 m/h Power
China, Shanghai, Jinshan District
Contact the seller
price on request
Fuel diesel Mast type standard
Year 2018 Mileage Power
China, Shanghai, Jinshan District
Contact the seller
price on request
Load cap. 33070 lb Fuel diesel
Year 2012 Mileage Power
China, Shanghai